Hardware for the debian booth

From: Alexander Wirt <formorer_at_debian.org>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 20:22:01 +0200

Hi,

since Zobel and I are arriving by train we have some lack of hardware. I will
take one efika with vga out with me (probably for the beamer) but thats
mostly all. So if you are attending the debian booth and have some spare
hardware take it with you for the booth (it may be wise to add it to the wiki
page ([1]).

Thanks

Alex

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/LinuxTag2007