Paperback Cover Version 3

From: Jens Möller <jm_at_linux-fuer-alle.de>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 21:52:26 +0200

Hi,

I uploaded a new version of the paperback cover. I added mrbomb and
some more text at the front side. I also added some swirls and changed
the background by adding a second swirl. I created a back side.

The original resolution is 1609x1609 pixel. The images I uploaded have
a reduced resolution in order to save space and bandwidth:

http://www.mrtux.de/lfa/Debian/cover_front_2007-small-3.png
http://www.mrtux.de/lfa/Debian/cover_back_2007-small-3.png

I would like to finish the paperback cover as soon as posible. But there
is still some information missing that I need:

- Who are the sponsors? Which are the logos I have to add?

- I need some text for the back side of the Cover. It could explain the
advantages of debian and how to install it.

- Do you want me to create a label for the media as well?

Regards,

Jens