Re: Paperback Cover

From: Ulrich Hansen <uhansen_at_mainz-online.de>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 03:02:45 +0200

Jens Möller schrieb:
> Hi Ulrich,
>
> I guess there will only be one paperback cover to be done for a single
> CD/DVD. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I really don't know, what is needed. I just created this pdf, to
illustrate what I mean:

http://lazybrowndog.net/etch/jens/cover_front_2007-jens.pdf

Of course you may want to change the backcover-text - so here's the
svg-source: http://lazybrowndog.net/etch/jens/cover_front_2007-jens.zip

The "debian"-letters and the swirl from the official debian logo site
are too small for a clean print. I took these:
http://lazybrowndog.net/etch/jens/debian.svg
http://lazybrowndog.net/etch/jens/debian-logo-notext.png

Best wishes
Ulrich