Re: Paperback Cover

From: Alexander Schmehl <tolimar_at_debian.org>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 22:28:45 +0200

Hi!

* Joey Schulze <joey_at_infodrom.org> [070507 12:16]:

> Here is what was proposed for Skolelinux, just to have something to compare
> with: <http://james.isafreelancer.com/debian/DVD1.jpg>

Acutally I consider that one a very bad design, since I'm pretty sure
a lot more people than the one listed have contributed directly or
indirectly to DebianEdu (think of the DDs whose packages used in
DebianEdu, think of upstream developers).
But I don't even see a hint, that it's an incomplete list... not the the
usual three dots at the end of it.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

PS: Sorry; couldn't find the proper thread on the -edu list to add my
concerns direclty; so this lazy cross post.