Paperback Cover

From: Jens Möller <jm_at_linux-fuer-alle.de>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 22:28:53 +0200

Hi,

I've uploaded an example prototype cover I created this weekend.

http://www.mrtux.de/lfa/Debian/cover_front_2007-small.png

It's far from ready but it gives an impression on how the cover could
look like. I encountered some problems on scaling the supertux images.
Those are really small. That is why I have left some space at the
bottom of the Image for the sponsor's logos. They will never fit into
the boxes.

The back side of the paperback will follow soon.

Regards,

Jens