Re: CD/DVD for Linuxtag? Linux Magazin spezial?

From: Sven Hoexter <sven_at_timegate.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 07:52:03 +0200

On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 02:27:47PM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Joerg Gerbracht schrieb am Montag, den 23. April 2007:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > GONICUS is ready to help the Debian-Team by producing such a DVD like we
> > have done this in the last years.
> > We are looking for a few more sponsors and will produce the DVD by
> > "Ohrentuning".
> > So someone is needed for mastering and coverdesign (pixelgirl?)
> As last year I would take over most part of the organisation of the DVDs (if
> nobody has objections)
No objections but I'd like to know (out of pure interesst) which DVDs are going
to be produced.
The last mails sounded like there are two different offers.
One from the LinuxTag staff which sounds like 'we need someone to master our
conference DVDs and return you can place your stuff on the same disk' and the
usual sponsored Debian DVDs.

I donno if the LinuxTag conference DVDs are now given away for free to every
visitor since they charge entrance fees now or if the visitors need to buy
them seperately. If they're given away for free I'd say it's a fair deal.

Sven