Re: Television needed for a PS3

From: Xavier Oswald <x.oswald_at_free.fr>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:43:48 +0100

On 12:10 Thu 22 Feb , Geert Stappers wrote:
> Op 22-02-2007 om 00:27 schreef Aurélien GÉRÔME:
> > Hi Geert,

> > > I just saw http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2007/02/msg00035.html
> >
> > And what would be your point? I only see a post offering help with
> > hardware. I hope you do not imply by fingerpointing that help is
> > unwelcome.
>
> There was indeed emotion in my response.
> And it is still in this message.
>
> Sven Luther did choose himself to not post two months on Debian mailinglist.
> As Debian is about freedom, he is free to do such stupid things.
>
> That his choice does harm the Debian project does make me angry.
>
> This E-mail thread should be about a television for a Playstation 3
> during FOSDEM. With content like which kind of cable is needed, SCART or
> Antena.
>
> But the E-mail thread started with
> "Sven Luther does not send to Debian lists"
>
> The tone for the music was there. I could have let it go, I choose to
> make the obseveration that Sven Luther _does_ post on Debian mailinglist.

I think we should stop this flamewar.

It was a mistake from Sven as he wanted to do a simple reply to one person and
he has not see that this list was in cc.

More comments on this thread are unwelcome and not the topic of this list.

I will be the contact between Sven and the list if there are others questions..

friendly,

--
  ,''`.  Xavier Oswald <x.oswald_at_free.fr>
 : :' :  GNU/LINUX Debian & Debian-Edu