Debian booth at FOSDEM -- much more help needed

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:07:05 +0100

Hi,

Despite my previous two requests, so far only 5 people have offered to
help manning the booth at the upcoming FOSDEM. That's really not enough;
I need 14 people at least (5 for saturday, 9 for sunday), so I'm going
to have to insist a bit, I'm afraid.

It's not hard to man the booth; all that's needed is that you know a bit
about Debian, and that you don't mind staying at the booth during your
designated hour. You're obviously welcome to stay there longer if you
want -- in fact, I fully expect you won't be alone during most of the
time -- but when you're listed on the schedule, you have final
responsability over the equipment, money, and other stuff that is at the
booth.

If you haven't signed up for manning the booth so far because you don't
want to miss a certain event, or because you're arriving late or leaving
early, or some other reason, then feel free to let me know what times
will work for you, and I'll make sure to consider that when I make up
the schedule.

Finally, more ideas things we could show off or otherwise do at the
booth will be welcome, too.

Thanks,

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22