FOSDEM Devroom schedules online

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:55:44 +0100

Hi,

Just FYI, and since some of you speakers explicitly asked for me to tell
them: the FOSDEM Debian schedule has been brought online on their
website, at http://www.fosdem.org/2007/schedule/devroom/debian

To the general -events-eu subscribers, I'd like to reiterate my request
for people to man the booth. I've had two people reply to me so far that
they'd be willing to do this, but that's certainly not enough.

Manning the booth is not hard; it's also fun to do on an event such as
FOSDEM; and it's only an hour. I can't imagine that it's going to be
impossible to find enough people willing to do this. You don't need to
be a Debian Developer to do this, either; all that's needed is that you
know a bit about Debian in case someone wants to ask questions, and that
you don't mind staying at the booth for your designated hour.

Thanks,

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22