Cebit booth

From: Joerg Jaspert <joerg_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 01:41:07 +0100

Hi

This years Cebit will run from 15 til 21 March 2007 in Hannover. Debian
gets a booth there, sponsored by LinuxNewMedia. I will do the organizing
part for this.

Additionally we have the possibility to get a talk slot in the
"LinuxForum", which they run. If you want to give a talk there please
mail me off-list. The deadline for submissions is pretty short, Friday,
2. February, so do it now. :)

The topic for that Forum is "Vista vs. Linux: Was hat Linux zu
bieten?" and all Talks are streamed live.

Ok, now for the booth. We need people to be there during the time, so if
you can afford a bit of spare time - send me a mail when.

More details and stuff to follow later, I need some sleep now. :)

--
bye Joerg
<_DeadBull_> ohne speicher, tastatur, mouse, pladde, monitor, also nur die