was mode my irreparable

From: Emily Walden <tfgbequeath_at_rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 23:20:34 -0800

Nature abhors a vacuum No man is an island Possible Interpretation: If something is good for one person, it is good for everyone; Scritching like a Whitnick Possible Interpretation: Refers to doing two things at once, or multi-tasking
Possible Interpretation: He will talk about consequences more than act It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission There's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip
Good enough for Government work All frills and no knickers The start of a journey should never be mistaken for success If wishes were horses, beggars would ride
No time to waste like the present Hunger makes good kitchen A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat The end justifies the means Good wine needs no bush A poor workman blames his tools
Many a true word is spoken in jest He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword Self trust is the first secret of success There is no 'I' in TEAM, But there is an I in Win
One fly makes a summer Mark Twain There are no Facts; only interpretations of Facts Possible Interpretation: Not everything is what it appears to be That I have no time for There's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip