Re: CCC Congress in Berlin (search a place to sleep)

From: Mario Iseli <mario_at_marioiseli.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:08:58 +0200

Hi! :)

So, I finally booked a good hotel, the "Circus"
(http://www.circus-berlin.de). A room for one person costs 33Euros per
night. Holger Levsen and I are planning the event @ CCC Congress, I will
send later an announce mail on this mailinglist. We already have a
Wikipage (poorwise with not much content yet, because we're still
planning): http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsCCCBerlin

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <admin_at_marioiseli.com>
 : :'  :    proud user of Debian unstable