Re: Practical Linux in Gießen

From: Kurt Gramlich <kurt_at_lugrav.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:22:33 +0200

* Martin Schulze <joey_at_infodrom.org> [060918 08:07]:

> Moin!
>
> We have been invited to maintain a booth at the Practical Linux
> exhibition in Gießen. It'll take place on October 21st in Gießen,
> Germany.
>
> Are there interested people from the Debian community who would like
> to run the booth? It's a one-day regional event, so not too much
> preparation is needed.

i will be there too, so i would be glad to maintain a booth
together with you and Debian-Edu/Skolelinux

http://wiki.skolelinux.de/PracticalLinux2006

If you Joey like to drive with me, take the chance to visit out
testcenter

http://wiki.skolelinux.de/TestZentrum

and come to Guetersloh on Friday. I will drive to Gieszen in the
morning and back in the evening the 21.

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich

--