Re: Systems 2006

From: Florian Schießl <debian-muc_at_floschi.info>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:24:55 +0200

Hi,

> I thought we could have a note at the booth indicating visitors to other
> booths which display/showcase Debian, e.g. the LiMux (city of Munich's
> Linux effort),

That would be fine, we'll do the same.

FYI:
Next week the roadshow for the Open Source Days on the SYSTEMS begins,
see www.perspektiveopensource.de/ihk for details.

There are two special "Open Source Days Munich" (closed congress) at the
SYSTEMS this year, on 24th for public administrations and on 25th for
SMEs. Perhaps there will be more Open Source interested people at the
SYSTEMS at these two days.

Florian