Re: Status Wizards of OS

From: Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel_at_ftbfs.de>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 20:35:14 +0200

Alexander Schmehl <tolimar_at_debian.org> writes:

> Oh, and we'll probaly have some merchandising stuff, too. Depends on
> how much we loose^w give away^w^w sell in Essen ;)

I will at least take all stuff which we did not sell from Essen to
Berlin. Someone needs to catch it from Ina's (my wife) place, though.
Best would be Monday evening or Tuesday afternoon. I can give the
address via private mail.

Greetings
Martin

--
Martin Zobel-Helas			GPG Key-ID:    0x5d64f870
Debian Developer			eMail Privat:  zobel_at_ftbfs.de