T-DOSE, Technical Dutch Open Source Event, 2 en 3 december Eindhoven (fwd)

From: J.A. Bezemer <j.a.bezemer_at_opensourcepartners.nl>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 00:05:02 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

Bas de Lange sent me an invitation / CfP for the new T-DOSE event,
2-3 december (sat-sun) in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. This invitation
applies to all Open Source projects, subprojects and individuals.
T-DOSE is a free-access conference, modeled after the successful FOSDEM
in Brussles.

Debian can apply for conference talks, a booth, BoF sessions and/or
developer rooms. However, since I will definitely _not_ be able to attend
the event on sunday december 3rd, I'll have to leave the coordinating &
organizing bits to someone else.
(I can supply some booth material; contact me in due time.)

Note that Eindhoven is relatively close to the German border, so this
event may also be of interest to developers from Germany. And Belgium/
Luxembourg/France of course.

More info:
http://www.t-dose.org/

And instead of pushing the 300kB attachments over the lists, I'll include
direct links to them:

http://surfnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/t-dose/call_for_papers_2006.pdf
http://surfnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/t-dose/t-dose-flyer-english.pdf

Best regards,