Re: Promotion Material

From: Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch>
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 08:17:21 CET

[Denis is looking for advertisement materials.]

On Wednesday 22 March 2006 04:27, Denis Stehr wrote:
> Ich möchte mich demnächst selbstständig machen und einen eigenen
> Computer Shop eröffnen und aus diesem Grund mal anfragen ob sie auch
> Promo Material Versenden wie zb Poster, Fahnen, ect.

Hi Denis,

(i) This is an english language mailing list.

(ii) The Debian project itself, as a non-profit project, does not have
marketing materials 'just so'. A quick search on google will get you some
postscript/pdf files for posters and flyers, but you'll have to print them
yourself. There are some companies selling Debian CDs, I have no ideas if
some of these distribute marketing materials.
<http://www.us.debian.org/CD/vendors/> is the list of CD vendors that we
know about.

cheers
-- vbi