Re: FOSDEM booth

From: Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 22:43:37 CET

It's taken me a few days to get round to working everything out,

From sales of the UK-made T-shirts we took EUR 2532.

We gave Holger EUR 28 for buying the DV tapes he was using to record
the sessions in the Debian dev-room.

That left us with EUR 2504, which I've paid into the bank in the UK as
GBP 1613.40

We sold a total of 193 Ts, which proves that a lot of European
developers want to help advertise Debian! *grin*

Big thanks to everybody who helped out on the stall over the weekend!

"Because heaters aren't purple!" -- Catherine Pitt