Re: Debian Posters

From: Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl>
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 17:33:30 CET

On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 09:49:22PM +0530, Soumyadip Modak wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm a volunteer at the Debian stall at LinuxAsia 2006, and I was looking for
> posters that could be put up at the stall. People at #debian-devel asked me
> to enquire here, so I was wondering if anyone can point me out to any links
> to Debian posters, I'd be grateful.

I think a stall is a booth
and a poster is something from paper ( not a person doing posts )

If it is so, that will be wise to tell

 * When it is has to be in Asia ?
   ( how much time is left to get it arranged? )

 * To which physical address ?

 * Who we get it shipped from EU to Asia ?

Or are we talking about a design for a poster
and only need an URL to file ?

Cheers
Geert Stappers (Will be at FOSDEM 2006
 ( Hi Wouter, I will write a seperate E-mail about it. ))