Re: [ot] Re: vollgespritzte Fotzen

From: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 14:06:09 CET

also sprach Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> [2006.01.05.1350 +0100]:
> Rather unlikely. He's either genuinely interested in this kind of
> stuff (and we probably should remove his posting), or he's fighting
> pornography on the network, and tries to encourage others to offer
> pornography to him so he can take legal action against them (or
> something like that).

In the first case, I see no reason for pity for thinking that Debian
is a pr0n provider. And in the second case it's best to just ignore
such posts (although "erotic" work is hardly illegal in Germany).
Hence...

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"a warm bed in a house sounds a mite better
 than eating a hot dog on a stick
 with an old geezer traveling on a lawn mower."
                                -- alvin straight (the straight story)