Re: Debian at Systems in Munich

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 02:13:30 CEST

Hi!

* Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [051014 01:31]:
> > > How's planing going?
> So far, we have way too few volunteers to man the booth at more than 1
> or 2 days, I'd say.

Sorry, I would join you, but beeing busy at other events the weekend
before and after, while having lectures starting in between I can't do
that.

> > Attached please find the file from last year that should be adjusted.
> Well, I am happy to write a report after Systems if things work out, but
> it would probably look pretty different to this one. I'll read through
> it again to not miss something, though.

No, there was a missunderstanding. Having a report after the event is
of course nice, but right now an simple entry for the events-page would
be nice ;)
(I think Joey just attached the wrong file.)

Attached ist the right one.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--