Re[2]: News

From: Nikolas Winters <spaniel@zhengmai.com.cn>
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 20:54:47 CEST

Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

Autumn is the bite of the harvest apple.
First things first, but not necessarily in that order.
It had only one fault. It was kind of lousy.
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
Education: the inculcation of the incomprehensible into the indifferent by the incompetent.
One of a hostess's duties is to act as procuress.
ORTHODOX, n. An ox wearing the popular religious joke.
If men liked shopping, they'd call it research.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence.
I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.
It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid.

Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.
Behind every great fortune there is a crime.
I regard golf as an expensive way of playing marbles.
Watch?? I'm gonna pray, man! Know any good religions?
Practice is the best of all instructors.
Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.
I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability.