Re: Minor remarks about DebianDay at LinuxTag 2005

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Sun Jun 26 2005 - 15:33:13 CEST

* W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org> [050626 13:46]:

> [ ] feedback forms are on all chairs before the talk

Good idea. Taking the feedback by asking those, who stayed to the end
of the talk, is some kind of useless. I wouldn be specially interested
in the opinion of those, who didn't stayed to the end of the talk.

I would like to add:
  [ ] collected all phone numbers / other contact information for the
      speakers just in case they don't show up
(Yes, I know we had a phonelist in myons Debian-Stand-Info, but that
didn't listed all speakers, and when we do a checklist, it should list
all points, shouldn't it?)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--