Re: [LT Infomail#9] /src, Passes, Phone, Keysigning, Storage - Debian

From: Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 22:54:14 CEST

On 10318 March 1977, Martin Schulze wrote:

> 2. Exhibitors Passes
> You'll need either normal entrance tickets or exhibitor passes for
> entering LinuxTag. You can get exhibitor passes on Monday and
> Tuesday from Joey at the LinuxTag office for registered projects
> staff.

Ill arrive on Tuesday, somewhere between 1200 and 1400h and will collect
all the passes for Debian then.
So if you come later call me and you get it.
My mobile nr is available on db.d.o or on request from me directly.

--
bye Joerg
[...] some would argue that too much free beer with hamper your ability to free