Re: Organising the booth at LinuxTag

From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 17:09:59 CEST

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > On 08.06.2005, at 22:45, Martin Schulze wrote:
> >> I prefer these as well. They look much more like real cool artwork
> >> (reminds a bit of the ayo posters many people like). I prefer the
> >> green proposal over the non-existing blue proposal over the existing
> >> ping/magenta proposal. I like them much more than the other graphic.
> > Seconded. A proposal which finally has the consensus of all, how
> > nice. (:
>
> Wrong.
> Well, we use this new crap.
>
> And I will never built such dvd-images again.

Maybe it doesn't have consensus either but it most probably has more fans.

No need to be disappointed, it's good to be able to choose from two
proposals, and it's also good that more people were able to raise
their voices and state their liking for one proposal or the other.

Open source is important from a technical angle.             -- Linus Torvalds