List of Debian related talks (work in progress)

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 17:06:04 CEST

Hi!

I started to collect the data of all debian related talks (well, some
just tangent Debian). It's not yet complete, so I put it in the wiki
at:
http://wiki.debian.net/?LinuxTag

Some talks will be added, some Links are missing, some data is missing,
too.

As last year, we will print one or two bit posters with this, and
several handouts.

By the way: IIRC we had last year some recurrent demos at our booth (or
at least, we planed them).

We could, e.g. at every two hours show Debian installation and first
steps on the beamer, or a quick "howto create my own debian package".

Might be to late, to organize that, but anyways: Any volunteers?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/