Re: Schedule for Debian Day

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 16:42:47 CEST

On Sun, 22 May 2005, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Cool! I already feared that it won't be possible.
> Hope you've relaxed enough to survive LinuxTag. :)
Well, visiting London is not really relaxing but I guess I have
4 weeks left for LinuxTag. :)

> This should be mentioned in the abstract.
Will be done.

> Should we switch both talks?
Hard to say: Both days contain very technical talks. On the other
hand the CDD talks follows immediately the Debian-Woman talk. I'm
not sure about this talk but guessing from the abstract it would
not really be technical and thus it might be a good idea to continue
with the "Free Beer" talk. On the other hand I do not want to offense
the auditorium of the women talk as to be non-techies ...

Just do what you regard reasonable here.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de