Organising the booth at LinuxTag

From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 09:26:04 CEST

Moin,

Since LinuxTag is coming closer with each day we should not only start
with booth plans but finalise our plans.

What do we actually want to demonstrate at the booth?

How many machines do we need for this to happen?

How many people should be at the booth?
  I.e. how many people should *not* be at the booth in order to leave
  some space for visitors? Will there be regular shifts again?

Who can offer what kinds of machines?
  We cannot accept all hardware offers since space is limited at the
  Debian booth, hence, somebody will have to make a decision which
  hardware to use and which to discard.

Will there be guided demonstrations or installations at the booth?
  If so, what will actually be demonstrated? What kind of hardware is
  required for this? How often should it happen? Where and how will
  it be announced? Who will conduct this?

Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.