Re: Transportation to LinuxTag

From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 23:10:52 CEST

Meike Reichle wrote:
> I am also still looking for transportation. The LinuxTag car pool wiki
> [1] doesn't seem to exist yet. Is there any other place where ride offers
> are listed?

http://linuxwiki.de/LinuxTag2005/FahrGemeinschaften

(www.debian.org -> events -> linuxtag -> coord page -> wiki -> theLink)

[I find this a little bit difficult to read, though]

> If not, maybe it would be a good idea to start a list in some wiki or so.
> (Unfortunately I am still too new to Debian to know where the appropriate
> place for something like that would be.)

Any wiki would do, there are tons of them. Upon longer thinking, I guesss
that Wikipedia would not be appropriate.

Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.