Re: Debian-Day at LinuxTag

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 21:06:31 CEST

Hi!

* Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> [050426 19:48]:

> >> When is the deadline for the LT dvd or was that already?
> > Are you talking about the Debian-LT DVD or the LT DVD?
> > Not that I could answer your question, but I'd know who to pester...
> Hui, 2 dvds again.
> The one where Debian-Day talks and slides would be on.

AFAIK we never had a CD / DVD whatever containing the slides of the
talkes for the Debian-Day.

Joerg told me, that he would like to finish the DVD this weekend (or at
least have something worth to test). I would love to ask you guys for
your slides, but unfortunatly I didn't had time to check the other
talk proposals I got privatly, and therefore not even me knows wo it
will be ;)

But feel encouraged to send me your slides anyway :)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/