CDD Development Camp and 2nd Free Software Congress

From: Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 22:42:48 CEST

  The 5th and 6th of May there is a Free Software Congress on Castelló
  (Spain):

    http://www.lliurex.net/congresii/cas/

  I've translated the current program and put it on:

    http://cdd-devcamp.debian.net/wiki/

  I hope to have time to add more things on the WIKI about the CDD DevCamp,
  any help will be appreciated (I'm quite busy lately).

  BTW, if any of the people that is going to come (or not) has comments about
  the program, the talks or the round tables feel free to send them also.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69