Re: CeBIT booth

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 22:33:40 CET

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [050316 19:21]:

> only in German, but we should take this serious. Perhaps some
> people have a different kind of humor than we at the Debian booth:
> http://linuxlog.de/item/cebit2005ernuechterndeeindrueckegrosseerwartungen
> I certainly know that other opinions exist but this should not
> happen anyway.

Guys, could we please postpone that discussion a few days or at least
till tomorow evening?

Those, who were there, are unable to join the discussion and comment on
that. Thomas Templin, is sick, Joerg is still on his way home and I
need to stay in Hannover till tomorow to arrange the pickup of our
hardware.

We are all exhausted, we all need some rest, and I can barely keep my
eyes open.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--