Re: CeBIT booth

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 22:10:55 CET

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Martin Schulze wrote:

> To be honest, that's similar to showing up on a Debian booth asking
> for SuSE support. What the &**** do people expect? *wonders*
People can expect friendly booth personal - even if we do not
need any customer we should show social skills. There are people
who understand our jokes and it is OK to do some jokes but people
who are able to build an operation system should be able to
recognize if their behaviour pisses of others or not. That's all
what I want to say.

Kind regards

             Andreas.

--