UKUUG Linux 2005 - Swansea - Call for Papers

From: Ray Miller <ray.miller@ukuug.org>
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 22:04:00 CET

This summer's UKUUG Linux conference will be held in Swansea (Wales)
with tutorials all day Thursday 4th August and the conference all day
Friday 5th and ending lunchtime on Sunday 7th.

Please drop me a line if you might be interested in a Debian table-top
or developer room at the conference and I will find out what sort of
space is available.

Offers of talks from Debian developers in the EU would be particularly
welcome; the website is accepting abstracts at:

   http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2005/login.shtml
     (if you're already registered from 2004)

or http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2005/register.shtml

Abstracts for the main conference or tutorial programme should be
accompanied by a short biography, and, ideally, should be about
250-500 words long. Final conference papers should normally last about
45 minutes, including 10 minutes for questions and answers. If you
need more time for your presentation, please tell us when you submit
your abstract.

Closing date for abstracts: 25 March 2005
Accepted authors notified by: 18 April 2005
Final papers normally due by: 17 June 2005

http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2005/

--
Ray Miller, UKUUG - the UK's Unix and Open Systems User Group
http://www.ukuug.org/