Re: Great time at FOSDEM

From: Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org>
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 23:17:49 CET

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 01:29:52PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 08:25:18PM +0100, No?l K?the wrote:
> >Am Montag, den 28.02.2005, 15:10 +0000 schrieb Steve McIntyre:
> >51 white shirts (afaik from you, Steve)
>
> Yes. I think I brought 56, and left a few spares with you.

> >59 sticker (afaik from you, Steve)
> >190 posters (from Debian itself)
> >44 black shirts (from Andreas M??ller)
>
> Hmmm. There should have been 11 black shirts from me too, the printed
> ones similar in style to the white ones. I believe Andreas had the
> embroidered black shirts.

There were 5 Euro T-Shirt without sleeve and 10 euro onme with sleeve and
another Polo-like one (10 Euro?). ...

> I'd like to get some of the money back into the UK Debian account, as
> that's what paid for the shirts and stickers. I'm not very bothered
> about the exact amount, so keep the spare white shirts and whatever
> money was made from selling the black shirts. For the sake of an easy
> number, give me EUR 800 I guess. does that sound reasonable? It's all
> Debian money in the end.

I was at the booth mostly afternoon of Saturday and late Sunday.

I think we did good accounting of money but accounting of T-shirts
number was a bit erratic due to sometimes missing pens (somehow people
took them from our table.) So if there are missing shirts, I assume
they were sold. Just substruct from the sum counted in the Donation
seems to be most sensiblething to do.

Anyway, thanks for the swirl sticker. I like it. I got one for myself
just before I sold the last one :-)

Osamu