Re: [Cebit] current status

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 22:44:47 CET

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

> 4. Volunteers:
> 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.
> Alexander Schmehl: x x x x x x x x
> Jörg Jasper x x x x x x x
> Thomas Lange: x x
> Andreas Tille: ? x ?
Absolutely definitely not on Sunday 13.3. - no way.

> Thomas, Andreas: You are doint talks, will you get your own passes?
Well, I was hoping to get a pass if I do a talk. Do I have to
ask for it explicitely?

> 7. Talks:
> There will be some Debian Related talks during CeBIT.
> Please see <http://www.debian.org/events/2005/0310-cebit> for details
> and inform us, if we forget a Debian related thing.
I would love to swap my talk from Saturday with some other developer if
possible.

> 9. booth party
> In the case of a release, there will be a booth party.
Perhaps someone else will release some other thing than Debian and
thus there are good chances for a party if I follow your sentence
right. ;-)

> PS: Yes, talking about the release booth party was a joke.
Really?

Kind regards

            Andreas.