Re: CfH: Chemnitzer LinuxTag

From: Silke Reimer <Silke.Reimer@intevation.de>
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 11:49:58 CET

Hallo!

Sorry for my late reply. Before offering my help I wanted to be sure
to have enough time for the job.

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 04:44:46AM +0100, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> [ CfH == "Call for Help" ]
>
> Good Morning!
>
> Now it's offical: I need a secretary helping coordinating all those
> events and dates.
>
> Since I produced another conflict in my schedule.
>
> Allthough I planned to coordinate our booth at this years Chemnitzer
> LinuxTag [1], I won't be able to arrive there before saturday evening
> (and even then with a HUGE jetlag). So I'm looking for a vounteer as
> main coordinator for this event (Noel? Amu? Andreas? Nico? Madkiss?).
> Anyone?
>
> What needs to be done?
>
> - send the organizers input for a poster they want to design for
> details please see [2]
> Deadline: 12th of february
> - create an entry for our events page [3]
> (That's an easy job, I think I'll do that tomorow)
> - coordinate with our hardware guy to get some computers to Chemnitz
> (I asked for enough power and space for three computers and some
> notebooks, there will be net connection)
> - coordinate with me to get a beamer to there
> (One of our LUG is travelling to there, so this point might be very
> easy)
> - coordinate with Credative for flyers, posters, DVDs
> (Hey, that might be very easy, if the coordinator is a credative ;)
> - coordinate with Jörg Jaspert for keychains / lanyards
> - be there on friday and built up the booth
> - be contact person for the organizers

I probably will not have a lot of time before the event to organize
all the stuff but I will be at Chemnitz on Friday evening (around
18h) so I can build up the booth. I would be glad though if I
wouldn't be alone with that. Starting from that time I can be
the local contact person for the organizers when this is necessary.

Perhaps I can coordinate with Martin that he helps to prepare all
the relevant stuff before the event so that I can take over on
Friday, 4.3.

> - take care about booth shifts (was very easy last year, don't think we
> need a strict schedule)
> - have fun (that is an very important point)

This will not be too difficult ;-)

Many greetings,

        Silke

--
Intevation GmbH
Georgstrasse 4                    49074 Osnabrück, Germany