Anti-SPAM verify#Xhp904iIHoiRSJLhMkF4jYVffVzt5wGL

From: <gremlins@gremlinsgold.com>
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 14:23:19 CET

You have contacted one of these organization:
GremlinsGold.com
Solution123.com
Romanarena.com

In the war on spam, here's another line of defense.

Your e-mail entitled "75% Off for All New Software." to gremlins@gremlinsgold.com is from an e-mail address that I don't recognize yet. For me to recieve messages from your debian-events-eu@lists.debian.org address, please reply to this message without changing the subject.

Once you reply to this message, I'll get your original and future messages without further interference given that they're coming from debian-events-eu@lists.debian.org.

On another note, we have created a very good Support Center for RomanArena. If you want a quick answer, we suggest that you use it. (you should still reply to this email so we can get your original message)

1-If you need to contact Eric Audet:
romanarena-foreric@gremlinsgold.com

2-If you need to contact the game admin:
romanarena-admin@gremlinsgold.com

3-If you need to contact the advice team:
romanarena-adviceteam@gremlinsgold.com

4-If you need to contact the Helpers:
romanarena-helpers@gremlinsgold.com

AUTOMATIC MESSAGE FOR SPAM PROTECTION AND FOR A BETTER SERVICE. REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ONCE AND WE WILL RECEIVE YOUR ORIGINAL AND FUTURE MESSAGES WITHOUT FURTHER UNTERFERENCE.