Re: CeBiT 2005 Booth participants?

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 22:19:23 CET

Hi!

* Helge Kreutzmann <kreutzm@itp.uni-hannover.de> [050131 16:19]:

> this years CeBit is running from the 10th to the 16th of March. What
> is the current status of booth occupancy?

Just phoned with LinuxNewMedia, who is organizing the Linux-Park again,
today.

> (I assume that Debian will staff a booth again, correct?)

Yes. They still couldn't tell me how much space we will have exactly
(just a lower bound of 8 squaremeter), haow many walls we will have :(

> I don't know yet if I can help there, but I will be able to supply a
> sleeping place, most likly for the entire show.

That's good.

Since our booth will be bigger than last year, we will need more booth
staff than one person. At least 2-3 (and if we can more at the
weekend).

Volunteers welcome.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander