Re: FOSDEM talk schedule, and some more things.

From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 13:22:02 CET

* Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> [2005-01-28 14:53]:
> tbm wants me to bring a couple of Alpha boxes along, to pass them on
> to people at FOSDEM.

The other thing you should do is pick up some merchandising items the
people in Germany have made. They have some nice Debian thingies you
can put around your neck. They are currently with Joerg Jaspert. Is
anyone who lives close to Joerg going to FOSDEM? We could then sell
them there and give some to people going to other conferences. The
Debian posters would also be nice.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/