Re: FOSDEM talk schedule, and some more things.

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org>
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 16:08:04 CET

Op vr, 28-01-2005 te 14:53 +0000, schreef Steve McIntyre:
> On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 02:35:36PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> >taking jazz (an m68k mac) with me. Having a second, much faster,
> >computer is likely a good idea; volunteers for that one are welcome.
>
> tbm wants me to bring a couple of Alpha boxes along, to pass them on
> to people at FOSDEM. We might be able to do useful things with them,
> maybe.

Hm. Alexander Schmehl also volunteered to bring a rather fast PC.

Is (at least) one of the Alpha machines capable of running X? If so,
since you're bringing those anyway, it might be a better idea to put one
of those on the booth; then Alexander could leave his system at home.

I don't know whether this is feasible, though.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks