Re: materials

From: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 09:22:10 CET

also sprach Information <LFT-Australia> <information@lifeftau.com.au> [2004.11.04.0103 +0100]:
> In this events we would like to have information of your
> technology available to the public, as well, there will be 20
> terminals to try your software on them with the assistance of your
> local representatives or our IT Officer in charge.
>
> How and where can we get copies of your documents to the public???

We do not have official distributors, so you will have to download
them from the website and manufacture them yourself.

For your event, it would be great to have CD-R's with t he
Debian-installer[0] available, in addition to printouts of our
flyer, which has been translated to many languages[1].

0. http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
1. http://cvs.infodrom.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/goodies/flyers/general/readme.txt?rev=HEAD;cvsroot=debian

`. `'`