Re: lots 2005 skolelinux/debian-edu

From: Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@soziologie.ch>
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 01:08:12 CET

On Sun, Oct 31, 2004 at 02:41:04PM +0100, Kurt Gramlich wrote:
> dear debian tuxe,
>
> i try to get a booth for debian and skolelinux at lots in Bern
> 2005-02-18 to 2005-02-20
>
> if someone has the chance to help, i would be happy
About 1 1/2 months ago I already asked if people would be interested in
helping me with organizing a debian booth at lots. Then I was told, that
it's probably not the right time (too far away) right now and the
interest was not so big.

As I'm living in bern, i would be happy to organise a debian booth, but
I can't man the booth through the whole event alone. IMHO it would be
the best option to try to get a debian/skolelinux/debian edu booth
together.

Did you already apply for a booth?

Gaudenz

P.S.: Sorry for my poor english. It's too late and I'm tired...