Re: LinuxDays.lu 2005

From: Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org>
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 19:22:06 CEST

Hi!

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 01:26:45PM +0200, Bob Hentges wrote:
> > P.S.: Who will organize the Debian booth there? (If a Debian booth
> > will be is IMHO no more a question... ;-) Bob and I are both in
> > the Symlink.ch team for Luxembourg so we already have a booth to
> > organize...
>
> I will help to organize as well the debian booth as the symlink one.

I didn't want to ask you... But so it looks like we'll both organize
two half booths each...

Just talked with Bob about it: He'll organize all the local things
(booth space, booth furniture, exhibitor badges/tickets, looking for
sleeping places, etc.) and I'll try to get all the hardware and
merchandising stuff organized... And both of us will do this for both
booths: Debian and Symlink. I'm already curious, how many things we'll
mix up. ;-)

                Regards, Axel

--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org - http://abe.home.pages.de/