LinuxDays.lu 2005

From: Bob Hentges <bob.hentges@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 14:18:13 CEST

Moien,

I had announced the LinuxDays.lu 2003 on this list, some time back [1]
and have the pleasure to do it as well this time :)

The LinuxDays.lu [2] will take place in Luxembourg (yes, you guessed
it...) on the 25th and the 26th of January 2005.

It will probably be a little meeting, just as it was some 12 months
ago, but it might be very interesting nevertheless. (-:

In 2003 the different Projects where pre-announced. I couldn't get
some relevant information on which projects will have a booth in the
2005 version, thought. What I do know is that Gnome [3] and Symlink
[4] will be there.

It would be great to know who I could meet (again?).

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2003/10/msg00005.html
[2] http://www.linuxdays.lu/
[3] http://www.gnome.org/
[4] http://www.symlink.ch/