[nux@ipb.pt: Open-Source seminar]

From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 15:31:28 CEST

Do we have any developers from Portugal? Somebody around who want to talk
to them?

----- Forwarded message from NUX - Núcleo Estudantil de Linux <nux@ipb.pt> -----

Dear Srs.

We are organizing an international seminar around Open-Source which we call
TOS - Thinking Open Source (http://www.tos.ipb.pt) in colaboration with the
Free Software Association of Leon (http://www.sleon.org). The event will take
place in Braganca, Portugal, the next 25th and 26th of October.
We would like to invite you to send some promotion material related to
open-source, free software, Linux or any material related to your company.
Our address is:

Rui Pedro Lopes
NUX - Nucleo Estudantil de Linux do IPB
ESTiG - IPB
Campus de St. Apolonia
Apartado 1038
5301-854 Braganca
Portugal

Best regards,

Filipe Sousa

----- End forwarded message -----

No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book