debian booth at LOTS 2005 in Berne?

From: Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@soziologie.ch>
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 12:32:52 CEST

Hi

From february 17th to 19th the LOTS will take place at the university of
Berne. This Free Software event started last year and is modelled on the
LinuxTag in Germany but currently it is much smaller.

Last year there was no Debian booth at LOTS. I think this would be a
great opportunity to gather DD's and generally Debian interested people
from all around Switzerland. And to present the project.

Is there anybody on this list interested to organise a Debian booth
(togehter with me) at LOTS?

BTW: I'm not (yet) a DD. Is there a formal process that should be
followed if I want to organise a Debian booth at LOTS?

Gaudenz