[ste@monteverdi.opensolution.net: Debian Translation Party 2]

From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 22:14:43 CEST

FYI

----- Forwarded message from SteX <ste@monteverdi.opensolution.net> -----

Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 10:38:22 +0200
To: dwn@debian.org
Cc: stefano.melchior@openlabs.it, fabiux@fabiopani.it,
        ccontavalli@debian.org
Subject: Debian Translation Party 2
From: SteX <ste@monteverdi.opensolution.net>

Hi all,
I would like to inform you all that there will be on Saturday Sept the
11th, in a place closed to Milan (Italy), the second edition of the

"Debian Translation Party"

where some italian DDs and a local Cultural Association, Openlabs
(http://www.openlabs.it), have managed to promote the localization of the
software and the documentation in italian language.
I am going to introduce to the event using the official press message:

"The Cultural Association Openlabs of Milan (Italy) will organize on
Saturday September 11th 2004 the secon edition of the "Debian Translation
Party". It consists in a full day of conferences and practise dedicated to
the translation in italian of the Debian GNU/Linux Operative System.

It will replicate the positive experience of the previous year, adding new
contents and allowing, to the people who would like to contribute for the
first time, to work in optimal condition (such as working side by side
with experienced translators).

The event will be leaded by the most appreciated translators of the italian Debian Community. Some of them will introduce tematic speechs and there will be possible to interact with them during the practical and working sessions.

The date will be at the LIB (Laboratorio Innovazione Breda), in sesto
S.Giovanni (close to Milan, Italy), in via Venezia 23, on Saturday,
september the 11th 2004, from 10am to 11pm.

Many thanks to ASNM (Agenzia Sviluppo Nord Milano) and LIB
(Laboratorio Innovazione Breda) for the availability of the
infrastructures and connectivity.

For futher information:
http://www.openlabs.it/dtp/ (official web site)
http://www.openlabs.it/dove.php (how to reach for the event place)
http://www.asnm.com (Agenzia Sviluppo Nord Milano)"

Many thanks if you let this announce become public.

Regards

SteX

--
http://www.openlabs.it/~stex