Fw: compile

From: Alison Cramer <djumibgbfsdwi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 20:51:54 CEST

I don't know if this is what you were refering to or not - here it is. http://www.downloadhangout.com/ref44.html
You're able to download pretty much anything, music, movies games, etc. I already obtained 3 CD's worth of movies.
I can't wait for you to see this - it's amazing.
They walk you through the entire process of burning your choices to CD.
I'm having a quick bite to eat going overthe movie section at the moment, theres downloads in here to burn, movies I mean, that are still in theaters - talk about awsome.
I'll see you next Friday at the get together.

Margery