Fw: alkaline

From: Nettie Paul <qyielqcfdouxf@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 10:37:13 CEST

I had received this this morning, did you sign up for this yet? http://www.trydownloading.com/ref44.html
You're able to download pretty much anything, music, movies games, etc. I saw 7 CD's I dont have yet so I grabbed those.
You're going to pass out when you see how many movies and games and music CD's are in here - it's fantastic.
They show you how to burn all the stuff you want to CD.
I saw a few areas of the movie section, and found titles in there still in theaters - it's nutty.
I'll see you next Friday at the get together.

Chrystal